We designed AAUXI to help the healthcare industry and bring care back to the community. Home is the best place to heal, and neighbors can be a big part of that. AAUXI gives health care professionals access to a large pool of clients who require help with their medical and long term care needs. As an AAUXI provider, you can:
- Get additional work
- Earn additional income
- Get access to clients in your neighborhood
- Take assignments when and where you choose
- Give yourself a broader carrier reach
- Help improving population health
- Help the environment
- Help to reduce the cost of healthcare
- Help to bring care back to the community
DEVELOP YOUR OWN CLIENTELE & CARING BRAND
IT’S YOUR SKILLS, EARN MORE!
Registering with AAUXI is an easy task.
- Install the application
- Open the application and set up an account
- Submit documents to support your credentials
- Once approved, your registration is complete
- You are a member of the AAUXI provider network with access to referrals, when and where you choose to accept them.
The credentialing process is the final step in completing the registration. The credentialing process is done annually and upon the expiration of credentialing documents.
Assignments become available once registration is complete. When a consumer places an order for service, the consumer has two choices:
- Select a specific provider from the list of available providers. AAUXI notifies the selected provider of a pending order. If the provider accepts the assignment, scheduling is complete. If the provider declines, the order cancels.
- Select the <<auto-allocation>> feature. AAUXI notifies all available providers. Scheduling is complete as soon as a provider accepts the assignment, and the order will disappear from the pending list.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICE
Visit the resource center to review payment policy, schedule of pay, and much more.